Privacy Notice for MPS
Mobile Power Solutions, as a company based in the European Union, has the obligation to inform you about how your personal data is collected and processed and this in line with EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (hereafter, the « GDPR »).
Mobile Power Solutions acting as Data controller
The controller of personal data is Mobile Power Solutions S.R.L., having its registered office at 1310 La Hulpe, avenue Adèle 20, registered with the crossroad bank for companies under the number 0729.963.206.
- by email email@example.com
- by mail (Mobile Power Solutions S.R.L., avenue adèle 20, 1310 La Hulpe)
Data Protection Officer – DPO
In case you wish further information in relation to the application of the RGPD please contact the Data Protection Officer:
- Mobile Power Solutions S.R.L., avenue adèle 20, 1310 La Hulpe
In order to facilitate the reply, please provide sufficient information that will enable the DPO to authenticate you and to develop a comprehensive reply.
Purposes of the processing for which the personal data are collected and the legal basis for the processing
We collect and process personal data when it is necessary for operating, providing or improving our services offered to our users. We collect and process personal data in order to:
- Deliver the services for which you subscribed;
- Charge you for the delivered services;
- Collect statistical data;
- Perform technical maintenance of our services;
- Provide marketing services directly conducted by Mobile Power Solutions;
- Provide predictive marketing services;
- Provide targeted marketing services;
- Provide you with discounts and commercial gestures (loyalty programs etc…);
- Handle your requests about our services, to send newsletters and/or marketing emails, to inform you about our services, to ask feedback about our services or inform you of changes and improvements of our services;
- Verify that your usage of our services does not infringe our Terms and Conditions or any laws or regulations.
Legal base for these processing is the performance of the service contract that you accepted at the moment of onboarding.
Based upon pickup location (of the Batteries), time and return of pickup information, Mobile Power Solutions will inform you with marketing information on promotions, new services and offerings from 3rd parties.
Legal base for these processing will be based upon your consent given at the moment of your onboarding.
Mobile Power Solutions will also collect technical information in order to manage/improve availability of the service and to maintain/improve quality. This technical information will be anonymised and will subsequently not be subject to GDPR.
Personal data processed by Mobile Power Solutions
Mobile Power Solutions limits personal data collected to what is needed in relation with the abovementioned purposes.
For delivering and charging the services to which you subscribed, the following data will be collected:
- Mobile phone number as identification;
- First name;
- E-mail address;
- Business contact information (IP address);
- Login and account information;
- Technical information (type of mobile device used, mobile network information, mobile operating system, type of mobile browser used and time zone setting);
- Date and time of battery unlocking and returning batteries;
For delivering marketing information to which you provided your consent, the following personal data will be processed:
- Communication and marketing preferences;
- Interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses;
- Personal data submitted by the user (such as information provided in correspondences with MPS);
- Rental information such as amounts spent, rental frequencies and patterns.
Your personal data will be kept by Mobile Power Solutions for a period defined as follows:
- For the duration of the contract between you and Mobile Power Solutions;
- For any period as defined by law or regulatory obligations.
Mobile Power Solutions does not address anyone under the age of 18 (hereafter, « Children »).
We do not knowingly collect personal data or identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with personal data, please contact us.
If Mobile Power Solutions becomes aware that we have collected personal data from Children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
How long does Mobile Power Solutions keep personal data ?
Mobile Power Solutions only keeps personal data for the time strictly necessary in order to enable the use of our services and/or to fulfil the purposes identified above, and/or to comply with any legal or regulatory obligations.
Without prejudice of the above, any and all personal data you may provide will be anonymised one year after its collection and kept as such for purely statistical purposes.
If you have questions regarding the specific period of storage of your personal data, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies and other tracking tools
Following cookies are being used:
|Name of the cookie||Validity period||Content||Purpose|
|Language chosen||Eternal||Language chosen||Presents Website and App in language chosen by user|
|Google Analytics & Firebase||Eternal||Anonymous user flow tracking on web page and App||To track sales funnel and potential drop off points within it.|
Recipients of personal data collected
During processing, your personal data will be processed by 3rd parties with whom Mobile Power Solutions has a processing agreement that guarantees your privacy.
These 3rd parties will process your personal data on a need to know basis in order to:
- Take care of payment services
- Deliver call-centre services
- Host the Nakipower application
These 3rd parties are:
|Name of the 3rd party||Services provided|
|Microsoft||Website and app hosting services|
|Google Play||App distribution services|
|Zendesk||Website and app hosting services|
|Apple developer account||Software development services|
|Alibaba||Automated SMS services|
|Mailjet||Automated e-mail and SMS services for marketing|
|Facebook for developers||Software development and advertisement services|
|Firebase||Software development services|
Personal data shared with these 3rd parties will be limited to the extent of enabling these 3rd parties to deliver the service as requested by Mobile Power Solutions.
Mobile Power Solutions could, in a number of situations, have the legal obligation to share your personal data with police and/or judicial instances for instance:
- To comply with a legal obligation;
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Mobile Power Solutions;
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service;
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public;
- To protect Mobile Power Solutions against legal liability.
Having access to executing your rights
As a customer you have the following rights:
- To obtain from Mobile Power Solutions which personal data is processed, for which purpose, the category of personal data, the retention period if available;
- To obtain rectification of the personal data processed by Mobile Power Solutions;
- To obtain the right of erasure (Right To Be Forgotten);
- To obtain the restriction of processing;
- To obtain the right to object automated individual decision-making;
In order to execute your rights, you can send your request to:
- Via e-mail: email@example.com
- Via website page: nakipower.com
Mobile Power Solutions S.R.L.
Avenue Adèle 20
1310 La Hulpe
To lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority please contact:
Rue de la Presse, 35